Civil Engineer – Location Allison Park
Duties include expanding/diversifying company design/Engineering services for all divisions.
Senior Consultant, Remediation Division – Location, Morgantown, WV
Opportunity to grow existing environmental remediation and due diligence practice in our Morgantown, WV office. Requires ability to manage all aspects of various projects, staff and to grow the business.
CORE was formed in 2001 to provide professional, responsive, practical and cost- competitive environmental consulting services to the industrial and commercial marketplace. CORE’s entrepreneurial business philosophy and stream lined organizational structure enables us to be extremely responsive to client needs, and to customize a project approach to meet client business and environmental management objectives. Our network of affiliated companies also includes wetlands specialists, ecological assessment specialists, surveyors and experts in computer modeling.
For more information or to obtain a survey estimate contact:
Rickford Walton, P.S.
New Requirements under the reissued PAG-03 General Permit
The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) published a reissued NPDES General Permit for Discharges of Stormwater Associated with Industrial Activity (PAG-03) on September 24, 2016. DEP also published new requirements for the associated No Exposure Certification. DEP sent out a mass mailing to facilities that currently have a PAG-03 General Permit regarding the reissued permit and changes that have occurred.
Potential asbestos-containing material (ACM) must be properly managed according to State and Federal requirements. CORE retains licensed Asbestos Building Inspectors to provide a full range of services including:
- Commercial building inspection/surveys
- Residential home inspection/surveys
- Asbestos-containing material (ACM) identification and evaluation
- ACM bulk sample collection via National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) protocols
- Reporting, classification and ACM disposal recommendations
- Laboratory analysis via polarized light microscopy (PLM) methods
Please contact a CORE office today to assist with your asbestos management needs.
Lewisburg, WV – (304) 520-4260
Morgantown, WV – (304) 292-2673
Allison Park, PA – (412) 487-6000
CORE Environmental Services
CORE Environmental Services, Inc. differentiates itself through providing professional, cost-competitive environmental consulting services and hands-on remediation & field services. We have the capacity to navigate through each stage of project progression, from site characterization to closure or release of liability. Our team of environmental professionals can provide a scope of work for any project that can be customized to fit specific client needs.
(CORE) is a professional environmental consulting firm specializing in:
- Civil Engineering Services
- Site Characterization and Site Remediation
- Environmental Due Diligence (Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments)
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance Audits
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Remediation System Design and Installation and Operation & Maintenance
- In-plant Compliance Audit Services