CORE was formed in 2001 to provide professional, responsive, practical and cost- competitive environmental consulting services to the industrial and commercial marketplace. CORE’s entrepreneurial business philosophy and stream lined organizational structure enables us to be extremely responsive to client needs, and to customize a project approach to meet client business and environmental management objectives. Our network of affiliated companies also includes wetlands specialists, ecological assessment specialists, surveyors and experts in computer modeling.
CORE Environmental can provide your company with a comprehensive plan to keep you and your employees in regulatory compliance. We understand the moral and economic impact of having a solid safety program, as well as the importance of maintaining a strong HSE culture. The goal of a CORE consultant is to assist the client in reducing incidents and achieving and maintaining compliance with regulatory agencies, the client’s vendors and contractors, and insurance agencies.
CORE has the staff and experience to take the time to understand your organizational structure and needs, then work with you to ensure a smooth integration of our health and safety services into your operation. Customized safety training can be developed upon request.
Call to discuss your unique health and safety needs today with a CORE consultant at 412-487-6000
Health and Safety Services Include:
- HSE Program Development
- Risk Management
- Claim Handling
- Training Services
- Safety Meeting Presentations
- Site Safety Representatives
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Customized Safety Training
New Requirements under the reissued PAG-03 General Permit
The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) published a reissued NPDES General Permit for Discharges of Stormwater Associated with Industrial Activity (PAG-03) on September 24, 2016. DEP also published new requirements for the associated No Exposure Certification. DEP sent out a mass mailing to facilities that currently have a PAG-03 General Permit regarding the reissued permit and changes that have occurred.
Potential asbestos-containing material (ACM) must be properly managed according to State and Federal requirements. CORE retains licensed Asbestos Building Inspectors to provide a full range of services including:
- Commercial building inspection/surveys
- Residential home inspection/surveys
- Asbestos-containing material (ACM) identification and evaluation
- ACM bulk sample collection via National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) protocols
- Reporting, classification and ACM disposal recommendations
- Laboratory analysis via polarized light microscopy (PLM) methods
Please contact a CORE office today to assist with your asbestos management needs.
Lewisburg, WV – (304) 520-4260
Morgantown, WV – (304) 292-2673
Allison Park, PA – (412) 487-6000
CORE Environmental Services
CORE Environmental Services, Inc. differentiates itself through providing professional, cost-competitive environmental consulting services and hands-on remediation & field services. We have the capacity to navigate through each stage of project progression, from site characterization to closure or release of liability. Our team of environmental professionals can provide a scope of work for any project that can be customized to fit specific client needs.
(CORE) is a professional environmental consulting firm specializing in:
- Civil Engineering Services
- Site Characterization and Site Remediation
- Environmental Due Diligence (Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments)
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance Audits
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Remediation System Design and Installation and Operation & Maintenance
- In-plant Compliance Audit Services