Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Full time
CORE is a professional environmental consulting firm specializing in:
- Site Characterization and Site Remediation
- Environmental Due Diligence (Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments)
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance Audits
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Remediation System Design and Installation and Operation & Maintenance
- In-plant Compliance Audit Services
- Expand/ diversify company Design/ Engineering services for all Divisions
- Develop design aspects which will include site layouts, grading plans, storm water management
- Participate in meetings with client representatives and various regulatory agencies.
- Work/ coordinate tasks with project team personnel.
- Prepare engineering reports, feasibility studies, construction specifications, engineering cost estimates, and preparation of construction drawings for various types of projects.
- Prepare and implement Erosion and Sediment Control plans and perform inspections.
Education/ Certification Requirements:
- B.S. in Environmental or Civil Engineering
- 2-3 years of engineering experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations
- Familiar with Storm Water Management Practices
- Familiar with Erosion and Sediment Control Methods/ Plans
- General understanding of construction / infrastructure permitting
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D or AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
Working conditions under which job is performed:
- Office: 70 – 80%, Field: 20 – 30%
Salary – commensurate with experience
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org