Job Title: Professional Land Surveyor
Location: Lewisburg, WV
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Senior Consultant/Manager
Date: April 2018
- CORE is a professional environmental consulting firm which performs the following services:
- Site Characterization and Site Remediation
- Environmental Due Diligence (Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments)
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance Audits
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Remediation System Design and Installation and Operation & Maintenance
- In-plant Compliance Audit Services
Oversee and perform surveying activities associated with the following tasks: Boundary surveying; Construction stakeouts; Elevation certifications; Courthouse research: business development.
|Education and Experience:
| Work Environment:
Must be able to work outdoors year-round in varying weather conditions. Will also be required to work in an office environment when not in the field.
Some travel and overnight stays may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical labor, including ability to lift, load and manipulate a variety of equipment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Must pass drug test, background check, physical exam, and be cleared to wear a respirator.
Must have valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send resume to email@example.com